- Super Admin – somebody with access to the site network administration features and all other features. See the Create a Network article.
- Administrator – somebody who has access to all the administration features within a single site.
- Editor – somebody who can publish and manage posts including the posts of other users.
- Author – somebody who can publish and manage their own posts.
- Contributor – somebody who can write and manage their own posts but cannot publish them.
- Subscriber – somebody who can only manage their profile.
Upon installing WordPress, an Administrator account is automatically created.
The default role for new users can be set in Administration Panels > Settings >General.
Call to undefined function profitmag_categorized_blog()